Presentations & Workshops
- Mar 2016 :: TypeScript Workshops @ .NET Group at WUT
- 2017 :: Guest Lectures about RE & PWN
at University of Warsaw (MIM) / Warsaw University of Technology (MiNI)
- 10. RE3: Debugging and anti (with msm)
- 11. PWN1: Basics (with WTFH4X)
- 13. PWN3: Format string bug (with WTFH4X)
- Dec 2017 :: Botconf 2017 - Tracking Botnets with Bots (with msm)
- Oct 2018 :: Security BSides Warsaw 2018 - (Quick) dropper analysis using Wine (slides on Google Docs)
- 2017 :: BSc Thesis - Methods of detecting signatures of malicious software, supervised by Tomasz Jordan Kruk, PhD.
- 2019 :: MSc Thesis - Collecting malware distribution sites from droppers written in JScript, supervised by Krzysztof Cabaj, PhD.